Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Bombay
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2018 (JAM 2018)
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 2100/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
- PH / Female Candidates : Rs. 1050/-
- Online Application Start : 05 September 2017
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17 October 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 17 October 2017
- Exam Date : 11 February 2018
- Admit Card Available : January 2018
- Answer Key Available : February 2018
- Result Available : March 2018
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online and Offline Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
- 55% Marks For General / OBC Candidates.
- 50% Marks For SC / ST / PH Candidates.
JAM 2018 Details
- M.Sc. Two Years, M.Sc. PHD Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Course in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
How to Apply Online
- Passed / Appearing Both Interested Candidates are Filled the JAM 2018 Application.
- 1. Open the Registration Url and Filled the Basic Details.
- 2. Note Down Registration No. / Enrollment No.
- 3. Login to Portal and Complete the Form, Upload Photo Signature and Paid the Examination Fee to complete the Form.
- Instruction of Photo : Clear Recently Passport Size Photo with White Background.
Interested Candidates Can Read the full Notification Before Apply Online.