Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Kharagpur
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2018 (JAM 2019)
- Single Paper
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- PH / Female Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Double Paper
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 2100/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 1050/-
- PH / Female Candidates: Rs. 1050/-
- Online Application Start: 05 September 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10 October 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 10 October 2018
- Exam Date: 10 February 2019
- Admit Card Available: 04 January 2019
- Result Available: 20 March 2019
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online and Offline Fee Mode Only.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
- For General / OBC Candidates: 55% Marks.
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: 50% Marks .
JAM 2018 Details
- M.Sc. Two Years, M.Sc. Ph.D. Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Course in Various IIT in India and Integrated Ph.D. Course in IIT Bangalore.
How to Apply Online
- Passed / Appearing Both Interested Candidates have Filled the JAM 2019 Application.
- 1. Open the registration link and Filled the Basic Details.
- 2. Note Down Registration No. / Enrollment No.
- 3. Log in to Portal and Complete the Form, Upload Photo Signature and Paid the Examination Fee to complete the Form.
- Instruction of Photo: Clear Recently Passport Size Photo with White Background.