Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2017
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Online Application Start: 18 November 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online: 27 December 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 27 December 2017
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 29 December 2017
- Exam Date Tier I: 04 to 28 March 2018
- Exam Date Tier II: 08 July 2018
- Admit Card Available: 21 February 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier I Answer Key Available: 20 April 2018
- SSC CHSL (Tier-1) Result Download: 15 June 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier I Final Answer Key Available: 28 June 2018
- Tier II Admit Card Available (MP Region): 02 July 2018
- Tier II Admit Card Available (Other Region): 05 July 2018
- Tier I Marks: 13 July 2018
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card Net Banking / SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From any Recognized Board.
- For DEO Post: Candidates Passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Science Stream Math as a Compulsory Subject.
Total Vacancy: 3259 Post
|Lower Division Clerk LDC
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
|Data Entry Operator DEO