Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC
Combined State Upper Subordinate Service Exam PCS Recruitment 2017
Advt No: A-2/E-1/2017
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- Application Online Start: 09 May 2017
- Last Date for Registration:06 June 2017
- Last Date Fee Payment: 06 June 2017
- Last Date Final Submit: 09 June 2017
- Exam Date Pre: 24 September 2017
- Exam Date Mains: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: 02 September 2017
- Pre Exam Unofficial Answer Key: 03 October 2017
- Pre Exam Official Answer Key: 21 November 2017
- Pre Exam Result Available: 19 January 2018
- Pre Exam Marks Available: 25 January 2018
- Pre Exam Cutoff Available: 26 January 2018
- Mains Online Form Start: 30 January 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online (Mains): 05 February 2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 20 February 2018
- Last Date for Receive hard Copy: 28 February 2018
- Mains Exam Date: 18 June to 07 July 2018
- Mains Exam Admit Card: 07 June 2018
- Mains Re Exam Admit Card: 29 June 2018
- Re-Exam Date (Hindi, Essay): 07 July 2018
- Computer Knowledge Result (APS 2013): 06 September 2018
- Pay Exam Fee Through SBI Mops, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
New Re-Open Online Form Must Read Before Apply Online
- If You Have Apply Online Previous Form Not Need to Re-Apply the UPPSC Pre 2017 Form
- 2 Time Additional CSAT Relaxation in UPPCS Examination 2017-18
- For More Details Must Read the Circular
Age Limit as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Total Vacancy: 251 Post
|Name of Post
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree From Recognized University In India.
|District Horticulture Officer Grade-2
||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture From Recognized University In India
|District B.S.A /Associate DIOS and Other Equivalent Post
||Master Degree in any Stream From Recognized University In India
|District Cane Officer, U.P
||Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Stream From Recognized University In India
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree From Recognized University In India
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I)
||Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics as a Subjects Or Mechanical Engineer As one of Subject.
|Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)
||Master Degree in Science /Arts/ Commerce Or PG Degree in Textile Engineering.
|Assistant Labour Commissioner
||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Economics as a Subjects OR Commerce/ Law Graduate.
|District Programmer Officer
||Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Science OR Home Science OR Social Work.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET
||Master Degree in Any Stream with B.Ed Degree.
|District Probation Officer
||Master Degree in Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work OR PG Diploma in Social Work.
||Master Degree in Chemistry For More Details See the Notification.
||Master Degree in Mathematics Statistics or Statistics Or Agriculture Statistics in Any Recognized University in India.