Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
State Forest Service Examination 2018
Advt No. 06/2017
- General & Other State Candidates: Rs. 540/-
- OBC / ST / ST Candidates : Rs. 290/-
- Correction Charge : Rs. 50/-
- Online Application Start: 18 December 2017
- Last Date For Apply Online: 08 January 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 08 January 2018
- Last Date For Correction: 10 January 2018
- Pre Exam Date: 18 February 2018
- Admit Card Available: February 2018
- Mains Exam Date (Forest Service): February 2018
- Admit Card Available (Forest Service): 14 July 2018
- Answer Key Available (Forest Service): 06 August 2018
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2018
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Science Stream OR Engineering Degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as a one of the Subject in 10+2 Level From any Recognized Board / University.
- For More Eligibility Details Kindly Read the Notification.
Total Vacancy: 106 Post
|Assistant Forest Guard
Prelim Exam Center
- Indore, Ujjain, Umariya, Katani, Khandava, Khargon, Gwalior, Guna, Chhatarpur, Jabalpur, Datiya and Other Various Exam Centers.
Physical Eligibility Details
||25 KM. Walking in 4 Hours.
||14-16 KM. Walking in 4 Hours.
|For SC Candidates (Male)
||For Assistant Forest Guard (Female): 14 KM.
|For SC Candidates (Female)
||For Forest Ranger (Female): 16 KM. Walking